Em See Emily

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Olympics

Who else has been watching the olympics? I LOVE watching the Olympics and seeing the best athletes in the world compete for their own countries. The passion and competition kills me but I love it! I am in tears most of the time #ladyproblems #icryalot #goUSA #teamUSA
olympics, rio 2016, team USA, volleyball, gymnastics, motivation, never quit never give up, Gabby Douglas, competition, athlete, passion
Volleyball and gymnastics are my favorite. I remember when I was a little girl and wanting to be just like them and trying to copy the floor routines. I was a little too tall for gymnastics though so I ended up playing volleyball instead. Watching the indoor and outdoor volleyball games so far has brought back that love for volleyball. 

In the words of Gabby Douglas "Never quit. Never give up." There's my motivation for the day. Hope y'all get the same motivation as I do from watching the olympics! Thanks for reading xoxo


olympics, rio 2016, team USA, volleyball, gymnastics, motivation, never quit never give up, Gabby Douglas, competition, athlete, passion



No comments:

Post a Comment